Here’s what we’ll cover over during your training.
- We look at what negotiation is. Whether you like it or not, you are a negotiator. Negotiation is a fact of life. You negotiate with customers and suppliers over prices and delivery timescales, and your staff over salaries, work hours, and tasks to be done. It’s endless. We look at what negotiation isn’t. It’s not haggling or taking or leaving it.
- We look at what you need to do prior to negotiating. The importance of planning and the environment of negotiation.
- We look at the 5 phases of successful negotiation.
- We look at 5 common negotiation mistakes.
- We provide some additional hints and tips on negotiation.
You’ll also benefit from a vast array of resources all designed to help you implement what you’ve learned in the videos.
All of this is designed to ensure that you are prepared for your next negotiation. Imagine your small business not just surviving, but thriving. With the right negotiation skills, you can turn that dream into reality.